ISA 2004

  • From: "Alfred Barker" <abarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:28:16 -0700

I would like to install an ISA 2004 firewall between our Cisco router and
network, which has all public addresses...no NAT.  I have had problems in
identifying the procedures needed to configure the internal NIC with
public addresses and the external NIC with its public facing address.  It
seems on the local host I can ping in either direction, but I can not get
either side to see each other.  All I want is a firewall that forwards
while filtering packets from one side of the firewall to the other while
preserving the address scheme currently in place.  We have a packet shaper
in place that is doing this, but I would prefer the firewall proper to do
this.  Any help would be appreciated?greatly!!!