RE: ISA 2000 - Single NIC, timeouts - HELP?!!!

  • From: "Robert Koss" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:34:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tom - good news is the last couple of hours have been smooth once the
Use HTTP 1.1 With Proxy Connections has been enabled.

Last question - configuring the clients with that through group policy -
I've looked through the defaults and it seems like I'm going to have to
create an ADM file for that one setting and import that into the group
policy manager - am I correct?

Thanks for all of your help.
--

Robert