RE: IP address limit!?

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:03:33 -0700

I just read an old post from Mr. Shinder that refered to
Q288247
I haven't actually checked it out yet.. but it may be worth a shot

-Jay

Friggin Microsoft

From: Jay J. Mobley [mailto:jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx]

Has anyone out there run into a limit on the number of IP's an interface
can have?
I did last night. At abou 20 IPs assigned to my external interface
crapped out all the ISA services. 7021 errors in the event log. I had to
remove IPs till I had closer to 15 before services would restart!

-Jay