IE Automatic Proxy Caching

  • From: "Jerry Bonus" <jerrybonus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:48:51 -0700

Does anybody know how to disable AutoProxyCache???  I followed Q271361
from Microsoft but it's just not working for me.

I have 2 ISA servers for web cache.  I'm using a .PAC file that's suppose
to route http to the second ISA server in the event that the first ISA
server goes down.  It worked, the only problem is, I brought the first ISA
server back up and it's still going to the second ISA server.  I modified
the client registry to disable AutoProxyCache per Microsoft but it didn't
work.

Please advise.

Thanks,