I need to establish site to site connection which documents I can start with

  • From: F toegypt <fredtoegypt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:48:36 -0800 (PST)

    Hi

  I have 3 locations on different countries Those 3 countries are found in 2
cont.
  I need to establish my first site to site connection between them with vpn
tunnel connection??

  I read many Scenarios from Microsoft ISA 2004  and isaserver organization web
sites documents

  Like ISA sever 2004 complete VPN Kit, ISA Quick start guide, ISA 2004
E-Learning and many others

   I don?t know really which documents I can start with

  Thanks,, Fred

http://mail.yahoo.com