Re: I need to add and restrict the access to my web- site, filtering by the external ip address

  • From: "Jorge Perez - UY" <jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:54:24 -0600

Hey Tiago..
Bom dia garoto
I found this other solution .. Can you tell me what you think about ..
Thanks a lot, or .. Muito mellor .. legal tubarao

Yes, you could use Server Publishins.
That will give you IIS the real IP of your client

switch from webserver publishing to server publishing.
define your external webserver ip and where in your internal network those
should go and set a port 80 protocol rule for inbound only.
now your logs will have all remote info stored in the W3svc logs instead
of the gateway IP.

Obrigado .. Jorge