Https port 443 problem to connect to myt companys bank.

  • From: "Mathias Edstr�m" <mathias@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:47:45 -0600

I have set up a ISA standard edition with firewall/proxy clients.
I put up protocol rule so all my domain users have full access to the
internet.
But when they connects to our bank with a smartcart certitficate
verification fails.
I can choose and tried in  the utility for the cardreader to connect
through proxy socks 4 or 5 but it also fails.
The only way it worked was when i created a  client address set with the
ip number for the machine, is it the only way to do it?
Is there a way so i can only use my group policy only?

/Mathias