RE: How do I enable PING for clients through my ISA ?

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:05:05 +0100

Seeing as the clients can't presently reach the mail server in the first place,
I have the sneaking suspicion something else is wrong.

Tiks, you mention can ping the mail server through the ISA server.. do you mean
from the ISA server to the mail server ? As I said, some more information might
be handy. :)