How ISA Firewall/Web Proxy client can access remote vpn server via ISA

  • From: "Tinysoft" <tinysoft@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:35:31 -0700

Dear All:
   I have been completed ISA Server configuration. And I can now browse
internet website,download etc,.
   Now I need browse one website which resids in Remote VPN network. I can
use [Intel NetStructure Vpn Client ] via dial-up network to access these
resoures. But now I want to via ISA to access Remote VPN network ,How can
I do it? (Do I need configure my computer to SecuNAT client? and other
...).
   Best Regards. I hope your reply, Thanks.
   TinySoft / China