Hourly error messages.

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:34:56 +0200

Hi,

ISA server isn't very happy after I removed LANguard (as per my previous
emails)

I'm now getting the following error hourly.

ISA Server failed to load Web Filter DLL C:\Program Files\Microsoft ISA
Server\LGISAPEX.dll. The error code shown in the Data area of the event
properties indicates the cause of the failure.

I've searched my registry and drive for any reference to this file, but
I can't find any - any ideas on how to fix this?

(I see this as a heads-up for application filters in general. Because of
the way ISA stores it's configuration it's very difficult to resolve
such issues without re-installing.)

Regards
  Steven