RE: Hosting woes.

  • From: "TS-Shen/Flik (???)" <shen.flik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:55:13 +0800

To hosting multi Web site is very simple.
First of all, you should create a Destination Set, in this you could
specify Web site you want to host. Then create a Web Publishing Rule.
When be asked "Apply this rule to" by Web Publishing Rule Wizard choose
the Destination Set you created firstly.
Then to do as normal action.

Flik