RE: Host Server Unreachable

  • From: "Wayne Berry" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wayne Berry'" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:43:13 -0700

Dan,

The guy at Microsoft support said that there are two sessions with a proxy
connection like would happen with HTTP, however the connections are made on
the networks that are involved and not from Local Host.  So in my case it is
the Internal and Remote networks.  Which means that if I am connecting from
the Internal network with the ISA proxy the local host doesn't need access
to the Remote network.  My definition of proxy in this case is two
connection, client to ISA and ISA to web server, not a bridge.

-Wayne