High Traffic between My ISA server and the SUS/Symantec Server/Quarantine Server

  • From: "Fadi Nehme" <fnehme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:03:24 -0700

High Traffic between My ISA server and the SUS/Symantec Server/Quarantine
Server which is one windows 2000 server.it seems that every second a
communication is happening.
The main files are: qserver.exe (quaratine server), caauthd.exe ( I don't
know what is this file), icepack.exe

My log files in ISAlog folder are up to 8MB per day
(e.iFWSEXTD20040212.log) .

I don't know what to do? I have run on the server Mydoom virus removal and
other virus removal like stinger.exe from Mcaffee and
DoomCln-KB836528-v3-ENU.exe from Microsoft. All results were negative.

Please help