RE: Here you go guys...don't all rush at once!!!

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:21:38 -0500

Who Mike Harris or Paul Martin? Mark you forget Paul Martin wanted
Canada to be in the war in Iraq where as the previous guy Jean (however
you spell his last name) didn't. Things could be worse though, we could
have had the conservatives win the previous election and some clown
saying no to women's rights, and continuously putting the people down on
the east coast.

Anyhow, our economy is doing a lot better than the American which a very
good thing for us. It's just too bad companies who are complaining about
the green back going to high have never thought about looking back in
time when it was not so long ago when the Canadian dollar was worth its
value in gold, which was higher than the US dollar. Companies survived
an made lots of money back then!

Regards,
Andrew