[isalist] Re: Help reading an ethereal capture

  • From: "Steve diMascio" <Steve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 17:12:22 -0000

Hi Jim, I ran defender and spybot search&destroy on the workstation and
both came up clean, (apart from vnc), the workstation is fully patched
and is running trend CSM. Personally id send you the capture in a second
but the owner is paranoid, (I think that's the right word) if I haven't
figured it out soon I may have to admit defeat and rebuild the
workstation, that's not the problem though, if he "wins", I'm going to
have to remove the FWC's , and I don't want to go there.  Thanks for the
gut feeling though, ill carry on this track for a bit longer.

Hi Tom, if any user in the domain sends this user an email it takes
around 5 minutes to get to this user, if anyone sends an email to a
distribution group that this user is a member of, everyone else has
received the email (and received their cup of tea ;-) by the time this
user gets the email.