Help! Desperate Situation

  • From: nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:30:12 -0600

Greetings all,
I'm in a dilemna here at work. I have an ISA 2000 server at our disaster
recovery site and an ISA 2000 server here at out headquarters. I need to
set up the ISA servers, so that we can see both networks. Our live data
resides at the disaster recovery site and we need to update the data for
our (paying) clients. Both server are Windows 2000 server with SP4.

I inherited the network, hence my experience with ISA server is limited.
So if someone can direct me to "quick" solution, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!!