Heads up! - Quarter1, 2004 MS-Service Packs

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:35:25 -0500

Hi everyone,
   Long time since I spoken here ....I miss you guys.....a couple of
days I had spoken to PSS for a call and was given a heads up with the
latest service packs that will be release in Quarter One next year.
They mention that this will lock down the security for Windows 2000 and
XP but causing some serious grief to the simple joe user.   It would
look like some applications will fail after the service pack has been
applied but its just the permissions locked-down by the service pack.
I haven't found this document to stating this but just a FYI for you
guys.

  _____

Regards,

David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
MSDEMO Consultants
Williams Place
2564 Bridgewood Lane
Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
(770) 736-8794 (Office)
msdemo.net

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and