Hardware firewall to sit in front of ISA?

  • From: "Bryan D. Andrews" <bandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:11:21 -0400

I am looking for a cheap hardware firewall to sit in front of ISA.

I have a belkin 4 port router / firewall ($50) at home and it is soooo
close to being what I want. The immediate issues I see is that the
virtual servers cannot specify which external IP it is listening on...
oh and there is a pretty mean bug that is preventing me from setting the
ip properly on the virtual server.

Beyond those issues it is highly configurable (and could likely be fixed
with a firmware update) and I am looking for something similar.

Any suggestions are appreciated...