RE: HTTPS / ISA Server ( Update to original Post) Att: TOM SHINDER

  • From: "Rick Parsons" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:06:36 -0000

Hi Tom,

Eureka! Thanks so much for your last tip, it worked !!!!.

Had no reason to suspect Protocol Rules, I am using SBS 2000 which sets
up a default rule as follows: name: Back Office Internet Access protocol
Rule, (enable).  Action: (allow). Protocol: All IP Traffic. Schedule:
Always. Applies to: (users and groups Specified below) eg,
<domain>\BackOffice Internet Users.

So I took your advice and added : Rule: Https ,(enable) (allow),Selected
Protocol: HTTPS, Schedule Always,: Applies To: Any Request.

Solved the problem and it seems mega fast, Thank you very much, I owe
you a drink on that one.

Cheers and best regards,

Rick Parsons