HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)

  • From: "mitesh" <mitesh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:30:41 -0600

Hi all

   I am able to ping any of the websites.. But i am not able to browse the
site if i give the use the ISA proxy on the same machine where ISA is
installed.

 The following error is displayed
HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL). (12202)

  If i browser through the remote machine also by giving the proxy as ISA
then also i am not able to browse the site.

  Please help me out on this issue......

 Thanks in advance....