Re: HI ALL!!

  • From: Paul Berg <frogman1370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:25:30 -0800 (PST)

In Client Configuration do a properties on "Firewall Client" and hit the tab
with "Application Settings".  You can make new definition with the application
of kazaa, key Disable, value of 1.
Everyone, correct me if I'm wrong on this one.  But, this will start working as
soon as the client either waits for the Firewall configuration push (default is
every 6 hours) or doing an Update Now on the Firewall Client (on each
workstation).

Paul
 Eduardo_López <elopez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

How do I Block Kazaa???

I Create a Protocol Definition  with the port number? (1214 UDP)?. Also I Have
a Protocol Rule that DENY KAZAA? but always work?

Some Tip?

10X

Gracias.

Eduardo López Ch.

Tecnología de la Información y Comunicación

Fondo Nacional de Becas

Zapote contiguo a Casa Presindencial

"La verdad te hará Libre"