Gfi ISA Web Monitor

  • From: "Syed Tipu Ali" <smatipu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:25:15 -0700

Hello all,

 I m runing GFI Web Monitor with ISA Server 2000,I want to notice Web
monitor vendors that on network anyone can access web monitor's real time
web monitor page, on the other hand we do not want to run this webmonitor
except one or two PC, I checked some configurations of webmonitor and it
provides the user based facilty, while our network is not a user based
network and it is runing on secure NAT client mode,in which user based
data is not available, Can we use webmonitor on IP based network with
restrictions?