RE: Fw: Probably silly question...

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:11:37 -0600

test

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin S. Malinowski [mailto:Kevin@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 1:30 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Fw: Probably silly question...

http://www.ISAserver.org

Stefano,

You probably have a couple of options, depending on what brand of DSL
Router you are using.

If your DSL Router has a DMZ configuration, simply place your ISA box in
the DMZ and the DSL Router will expose all ports to the public ip of the
Router.

If you don't want to use the DMZ option, you should be able to configure
the DSL Router to forward specific port requests to specific internal IP
addresses. For instance any requests to port 3389 will be forwarded to
IP 192.168.1.50, you can do the same for port 80 requests.

Also, I see both of your messages on the list.

HTH
Kevin