RE: FortNight Infection

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:38:01 -0500

Here's a link to Trend's description of it with more info.  Might need to
rebuild the Outlook Express profile or look at the signature settings for
users who are infected.

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=JS_FORTNIGHT

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx