Fixed: inbound Exchange Mail Problem

  • From: "Elliott Davidow" <Elliott.Davidow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:11:19 -0600

John, Tom, Kevin,

Thanks guys.. dropping the Router worked.

Kevin, we used the LinkSys to create a DMZ for a Standalone Webserver.
Look for further questions on how to deal with that off a 3rd adapter on
the ISA, if that's the way to go to secure an Internet Server.

One other problem. Agent (news) on the server and well as the ws's,
cannot connect to the Internet, as well as some other 3rd party
proggies. We get a 10065 Winsock error. WSAEHOSTUNREACH. Some of the
other time out as well.

Again thanks,

Elliott