Re: Firewall client authentication

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:40:06 -0700

ZprávaIf you can't create a trust between the two domains, you're not going to
get user auth at the ISA for those users.
Being a BONT domain shouldn't be a problem; is this a company policy issue that
stops the trust?

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/