RE: Firewall and Web Proxy Services stop continuously

  • From: "Alexander Rayborn" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:51:06 -0600

According to Microsoft, your LAT is misconfigured.

Please see this URL:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q293/2/86.ASP

--Alexander

P.S.  Folks, I know a lot of you use www.isaserver.org, but you can also
use Microsoft's very extensive and valuable (the best on the net, in my
opinion) knowledge base.  http://search.microsoft.com is the first stop
you should always make whenever there is a question or a problem with
ANY Microsoft problem.  www.isaserver.org is always my second stop :)