RE: Fantastic TOM, why not for ISA2004

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:33:20 -0500

Hi Farez,

There are two reasons why I haven't written anything about Enterprise
Edition on the ISAServer.org site. One reason is that Enterprise Edition
only supports Unicast NLB. Since VMware doesn't support Unicast NLB, it
won't work in my lab environment of choice. The second reason is a
secret :-)

However, I find that the Configuration Guide for ISA Enterprise Edition
is much better than the article you point out, so what ISAServer.org is
missing, Microsoft provides a much better alternative.

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7