RE: FW: [fw-wiz] Opinion: Worst interface ever.

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:52:54 +1000

Dealt with a couple of watchguards last week.. I agree with the
description of the interface and the functionality this piece of kaka
had.. Granted it wasn't the enterprise level box *shudders*

I love not having logs, aint it great. Fantastic for troubleshooting.

Greg Mulholland
Clear IT
Level 10, 530 Little Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000