Re: FW: Re:Memory problem

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 01:48:11 -0800

Seach on the registry setting that clears system cache on shut down or get
one of the tools that will purge it.
You still have to reboot the mcahine in either case.
Here is a setting to clear the page file on shut down
      Registry Settings
      System Key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\
      Memory Management]
      Value Name: ClearPageFileAtShutdown
      Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
      Value Data: (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled)

Back up your registry before makeing any edits.

Joseph