RE: FW: RE: Domain Error After Quick Start Guide

  • From: Troy Radtke <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:53:06 -0500

Enterprise version of ISA running in an array..... Requires this kind of
setup.... I'd hate to make schema mods to my corporate domain and cross my
fingers.... besides, administrating a domain like this lets you lock down
everything including the kitchen sink and not touch any of your users on any
other network.... and besides, if someone hacked into your ISA box, they'd
have control over nothing but the domain of your ISA, which leave you chewy,
soft, oh-so-tasty corporate domain untouched, and not trusting that hacked
set of servers.......

Same reasons?  Or do you have a nugget of wisdom beyond my understanding?