[isalist] Re: FW: Out of Office AutoReply: Re: FW: Positive Networks

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:57:26 -0500

Maybe he got fired.  If he isn't competent enough to know to turn off
his out of office messages, then he may have been lacking in other areas
as well.

--

Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://Taps.Iniquity.Org

-  "What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact
that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than
the garment with which it is clothed?" -- Michaelangelo  (1475 -1564)

-  "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." -- Terry Pratchett (1948 -
)

-  "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small
people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too,
can become great." -- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)