FTP access for internal clients....

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:12:09 +1000

Hi

Can anyone please give me some relevent links to allowing internal users
to download through an ISA using FTP.
I would gladly accept any advice with references on why we shouldn't
allow this.
I am not in favor of this but I am open to doing it (making FTP
downloads available) as long as there is no compromise in security.

Thank you

Regards

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
Phone 02 9941 6049
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax 02 9889 1520

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 2