FTP Server published cant access from outside

  • From: "Syed, Mohsin Ali" <SMohsin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:32:57 +0300

Hi

I  published a ftp server which is in internal, I can access it from the
ISA server but when I try to access it from outside I cant pass through,
I am getting a login prompt for the user name and password when I put it
wont pass through I gat an error u done have permission or timed out . I
can telnet to ftp server from out side which means my port is open, but
I cant login, when I check the monitoring logs ISA 2004 Initiates the
connection and immediately closed , its not allowing

Please help

Regards

Mohsin

Network Admin