Re: External Connection Shutdown

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:23:34 -0800

Drop the gateway in the internal interface; "There can be only one".
If you need to converse with multiple internal subnets, then you should add
manual routes.
Bear in mind that if RRAS is installed, you should enter them there.
Also, make sure you bind the internal NIC first.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison