[isalist] Re: Exchange Server 2010 Edge and TMG 2010 Integration

  • From: Andrew Hodgson <Andrew.Hodgson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:33:35 +0000

Hi,

This was how I was going to look at deploying our Exchange 2010/TMG with edge
server rollout, and was how I believed the system was tested.  The Edge sync
functions ignore the domain membership.

More of a pressing question for me was the mixing of 2010 edge servers with
2007 hub transfer servers, something I am getting mixed messages on.

Andrew.