Exchange POP3 Sevice

  • From: "Brajesh Ranjan Panda" <brajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isa" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:43:22 +0530

 Hi

 From 2days before my Exchange's POP3 service failed suddenly....It means when
i am trying to download the mails from the exchange the mail clients of every
node  hangs at authorization but when i am restarting the excahnge it is
working fine for 10 to 15 mins then the problem rerises. I am using SBS2000
(Exchange2000). Before some days I had installed GFI Mail security on
it(Freeware Version) for testing. Due to some problem I had removed it. After
the next day this problem arises.

I have a 512MB Memory and 1200MB Virtual Memory. There is only 25 mail users
for this machine no other application software is running on that machine. But
the Memory and CPU usage is going hingh after 10 to 15mins and giving error you
have not suffient virtual memory in ur system. NAV 2001 is installed
previously.

Is there any virus problem........

Any advice will be appreciated

 Thanks

 Brajesh Ranjan Panda
System Administrator

 Divas Offshore Software Technologies (P) Ltd.
N-1/3, DLF Phase-II
Gurgaon-122002, INDIA.
Mobile:-9891744174
Telephone: +91-124-501880-1 to 8