Exchange 5.5 ISA and Proxy 2.0

  • From: "santhosh" <skusuma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:12:13 -0700

Hi,

I have Exchange 5.5 running behind Proxy server. Recently we have
configured ISA EE in Integrated mode and it is running smoothly.  I want
to publish the same Exchange behind ISA and test the connectivity and
communication; at the same time I dont want to divert all the SMTP
traffice from Proxy to ISA.  Is it possible to configure like mentioned?
If yes, please provide me a detailed description.  If not, please give me
the reasons.  I would appreciate your concern.

Thanks

Santhosh