Event ID: 12013

  • From: =?utf-7?q?Alexey_Fern+AOE-ndez_Su+AOE-rez?= <alexeyfernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "+AFs-ISAserver.org Discussion List+AF0-" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 04:54:03 -0400

Hi All,

I upgrade my ISA Server (Integrated Mode) to a new and better performance
PIII 1GHz, 512MB RAM motherboard. Afther installing new drivers, and all
upgrade tasks complettes, Firewall Service And Proxy Service work OK. But,
an error in the application event log appears about six times per minute:

Source: Microsoft ISA report
Category: None
Event ID: 12013

The action to retrieve the server list for the ISA Server array
+ACIAew-B44104AD-0F54-4E97-A99F-946E12AF999B+AH0AIg- failed. The error code in
the Data
area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure. The error
description is: The Active Directory property cannot be found in the cache.

I searched Knowledge Base for support about that and only found:
Q282035-Unable to control ISA if LAT configuration prevents access to AD.
My LAT configuration is OK, the same i had before, when it was working.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance+ACEAIQAh-

Alexey Fernandez