[isalist] Event 23002

  • From: "Rob Moore" <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:06:19 -0400

Hello all--

Using ISA 2004 Standard.

I'm getting a LOT of warnings in my application log, Event 23002 from
Microsoft ISA Server Web Proxy: "ISA Server was unable to decompress a
response body from http://rhap-app.real.com because the response was
compressed by the x-real-rhapsody-ce3 method, which is not supported by
ISA Server. This happens when a Web server is configured to supply
type of compression requested.
 If you want ISA Server to block such responses, configure the policy
rule's HTTP policy to block the Content-Encoding header in responses.
Otherwise, such responses will be forwarded without decompression to the
client and can be cached.
 You can cancel or reduce the frequency of the alert generated by this
event in ISA Server Management."

I'm looking at that last line and wondering how I can cancel or reduce
the frequency of the alerts.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Moore