[isalist] Error code: 500 Internal Server Error. The data area passed to a system call is too small (122)

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:10:02 +0100

Dear all, when trying to access OWA via ISA server 2004 FBA, with a cert
that is issued and trusted etc, I get the above error.

I saw something about having the right information on the paths tab,
however, I would have thought that because I used the ISA Wizard to
publish a secure mail server for OWA, OMA and Active Sync that this
should be taken care of, and indeed /exchange is there.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Clayton Doige

IT Project Manager

CME Development Corporation

T: 020 7430 5355

M: 07949 255062

E:clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx

W:www.cetv-net.com

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you are
not an addressee, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and
delete the original message without making any copies.