Error Importing from ISA2000 to ISA2004

  • From: "Daniel" <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAServerList" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:36:43 -0200

I try import to isa2004 standard the .xml file exported with isa2004-export-tool
from a isa2000 standard but get always this error message:

Error: 0x0040339
Schema validation failed on the exported XML document. For more details see the
ParseError property

I try change in the .xml file the computename as IPs, as the new ISA 2004 have
(get the above error)
I try put the same Ips and computername/domain in the new ISA2004 as original
isa2000 (get the above error)
Original isa2000 is domain member server. I try put the new isa2004 in the
domain like isa2000 and too into a workgroup  (in the two cases get the above
error)

Any sugestion?

Morvan.