Domain on Edge

  • From: "Joseph Danielsen" <JDanielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:02:24 -0400

Is there any way you can provide me (via email or article) key points of
putting ISA in Domain mode vs. Workgroup mode?

(Tom - if an article doesn't exist for this topic, please schedule your
weekend around completing this for Monday. Thank you sir :-)).

***There is a Beer of the Month Club membership with your name on it ***

P.S. Coincidentally, I purchased your book this past Monday. Not that
this would sway your decision or anything.

Joseph F. Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP

Network Blade Inc.

49 Marcy Street

Somerset, NJ 08873

(732) 213-0600