Dns Zone Transfer on isa itself

  • From: "Jim" <jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:48:21 -0700

I have public DNS on the external address of the isa server, using mutiple
ip's the default address is used for internal web clients.ServerA
domain.com is primary and will transfer all zones to serverB
anotherdomain.com no problems, however I have one secondary zone on
serverA transfering from serverB and all I get is error messages. I have
checked packet filters on both machines all looks OK. ServerB is a win2k
install running routing and remote access. Please help if you can Jim