Re: Dial-up Connection Problem.

  • From: "Pritam Pal" <pritam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:07:29 +0530

It seems you have not configured your server yet. Bydefault, ISA server does
not allow any communication to or from the internet. You need to create rules
that wil allow communication accrding to your need (or security policy).

To solve this, create protocol rules (you may start by giving all access with
all IP address to all requests, but remember, it is risky), then create site &
content rules.

Regards,
Pritam Pal

(Security Administrator