Dial-Up Preferences

  • From: Osama Faheem <osama.faheem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:30:51 +0500

Hi,

We have a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server as a VPN Server at our
headoffice and a server present at our branch office which is using
ISA Server 2004 and it connects to headoffice VPN Server through a VPN
Connection

When it connects to the VPN Server it gets a downlink IP, now we are
trying to VPN Server using ISA Server 2004 Dial-Up Preferences, But
whenever we try to do this the VPN Client fails to ping it also it
only says Connecting but never gets connected

Can U tell me why this happens as soon as we use Dial-Up Preferences ?
and please tell me how to resolve this issue

Regards