RE: DOS attacks

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:08:09 +0200

I think the only way to stop this is to put some kind of paket filter in
front of your isa server which allows only the permitted packets to reach
your isa and denies everything else. Because such a hardware packet filter
is designed to perform this tasks it is much faster than any application
level firewall like isa server.