Re: DNS intrusion filter

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:11:34 -0700

Generally speaking, all application filters are IP-ignorant.
ISA recognizes a particular protocol and if a related application filter is
installed and active, ISA passes the traffic through the appropriate filter
for further processing.
This is the heart of ISA's L4+ smarts.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG