RE: DNS Question to Jim Harrison

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:52:49 -0600

Hi Raj,

So how do you get the NIC from not being removed when you get a negative
response? From your initial post, it seems like that is what you're
seeing, that the NIC is removed after a negative response.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7