RE: DCOM error on SMTP relay server ? Message screener problem

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:38:27 -0700

Hi Thomas,

I'm not running 2003 on my ISA box. Someday, but for now just running
w2k.
And like, I say, when you go to add remove programs and select iis
service, so you can get to
The smtpsvc, that won't allow you to add the smtpsvc without adding iis.

Especially on a firewall mode machine.

Another note: I've noticed that on isaserver.org.  You have to go
digging for articles that
Relate to each platform.  W2K with ISA, 2003 with ISA,  2003 with ISA
etc. It would be nice
If the site could organize with a structure that would allow us to
filter what we want to review
It seems that everyone has forgot that some admins don't necessarily
move on to new hardware
Software until some of the kinks are worked out.  I'm finding that the
setups maybe similar
But really do have many differences that won't work from one platform to
another.

Thank you,
Joseph